IRTI Research Fellowship Program: Call for ApplicationsIn line with its core activity to increase and disseminate knowledge and information on Islamic economics, banking and finance through research and training, the Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI) invites applications for its Research Fellowship Program for 2017-2019.The objectives of this program are:
- To build a strong network with prominent scholars in Islamic Economics and Finance
- To position IRTI as the global knowledge center in the field of Islamic Economics and Finance
- To allow IRTI increasing its support capacity in recognizing the contribution of prominent scholars
- To enhance networking with higher education providers or research
Distinguished Fellows Eligibility Criteria and Selection
- Eligible fellows are prominent scholars in Islamic Economics and Finance, with evidence of significant contribution to the knowledge in the form of Books, scientific papers in reputable academic journals, and academic recognition in the professional circles.
- Applicants are expected to be conducting research in one of the three research clusters of IRTI: Maqasid al- Shari'ah, Poverty alleviation, and Financial stability (See document below on IRTI research clusters).
- The selection of the fellow is done through a competitive application process. An independent selection committee evaluate the applications based on the criteria below.
- The distinguished fellowship period will be 3 years. The fellow will be based in their own institution, and he/she will be expected to spend a week each year at IRTI in Jeddah. IRTI will cover their travel and accommodation costs. The details of the collaboration will be agreed upon in a Memorandum of Understanding.
- The complete application packet must be received by
July 31, 2018.
|Call for Fellowship Program ||IRTI Research Clusters||Application Form|
Contact For More Information
Fax: +966 12 637 8927